About Bus Travel in Turkey
The buses in Turkey are operated by thousends of large and small companies, They have New and comfortable buses, with a/c, entertainment (movies, charge plugin, TV, computer games), a stuf to bring you snacks and drinks, and even free Wifi connections on the buses.
Turkish buses are not usually have no toilets on board, so use the facilities in the terminal before your boarding to bus, and at the mola (rest stops) about every 2 to 2.5 hours along the way. Drinks, snacks and meals are avilable at the stops, smoking is not allowed on the buses.
Be careful on your Bus travel
- Please be on time at mentioned Otogar at least 30 min before the departure
- Reserve your seats as early as you can because some destinations are really busy some times of the year
- When you start travel please dont leave on the seat any valuable thinks on the chair
- If a person offers you drinks or cake if you dont know the person dont except it
- When you give your laguage to to bus please get your baggage ticket
- Category: Travel services in Turkey
- Last Updated: 27 November 2020